Terms and Conditions
At Artsy Flora, Honesty is the best policy!
- Orders for delivery will be accepted throughout the business day and every effort will be made to deliver the product on time as requested. After discussing the details of your order - including recipients address, providing two (2) contact phone numbers, window of time for delivery, etc. - we will determine if same-day delivery is possible. If we can offer same-day delivery within a realistic timeframe, we will guarantee that the product will arrive on time. Should an issue arise that will prevent delivery, such as the receipient is unavailable, incorrect address, etc., we will notify the sender and reattempt delivery the following business day at no additional charge. Any additional attempts beyond these first two deliveries will incur a redelivery charge of $15.00.
- Minimum purchased amount for delivery is $65.00, not including applicable delivery charges or sales tax
- FREE DELIVERY with purchase of $100.00 or more
- Delivery outside of these zip codes will incur a delivery charge based on the specific address: Manhattan $15 / Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx $25.00 / Staten Island, New Jersey, Long Island, Connecticut - determined on a case by case basis.
DELIVERIES FOR SAME DAY
- Our delivery times are 10am – 6pm, Monday thru Friday. Orders for Manhattan corporate/offices placed before 12:00 pm, (Eastern Standard Time) will be delivered the same day, Monday through Friday. Manhattan residential orders must be placed before 2:00p.m. for guaranteed same day delivery, Monday through Friday. For orders in the outer boroughs, Long Island or New Jersey, more advance notice is required – specific details can be calculated by calling our showroom.
- For weekend deliveries please call the showroom for specific details.
- When accepting an order for delivery, we will schedule a “window for delivery” that usually is a two to three hour span of time for delivery. For example, a “deliver BY 4:30” time is acceptable rather than “deliver AT 4:30”, where we would deliver the product some time before 4:30.
- For weekend deliveries please call the showroom for specific details.
- Deliveries can be made on weekends during our office hours of 10am – 4pm. For deliveries outside this timeframe, please call the showroom to schedule details of the delivery time.
AVAILABILITY OF RECIPIENT
- The general policy is to only deliver an order to the actual recipient or an authorized family member or staff member, i.e. Door Man, Mail Room Attendant, Secretary, etc. If none of these are available, we will contact you immediately to discuss possible solutions, such as leaving with a neighbor, etc.
- If you, as the customer, specifically request that we leave the product without a signature from the recipient or to leave the product on the door step, etc., you accept responsibility of the product and assume liability for any product delivered without a proper recipient.
- Orders cancelled less than 24 hours prior to scheduled delivery will receive store credit of the entire amount, which can be used for future floral arrangement/hard-good product orders only, not applicable toward previous balances due.
- Messages included with online orders are processed internally and will be transferred individually to our printed stationary. That being said, please keep in mind that several people are involved in the order process and your message may be visible to a number of employees.
- We also accept hand-written cards to be delivered with our products that can be dropped-off to our showroom during our normal business hours.
- In general, the photos you see on our website are currently available, based on the season. Since we have access to many vendors and the NYC Flower District, substitutions are usually not necessary unless there is a specific time constraint for delivery.
- Only in small instances are there specific flowers that may not be available due to recent weather conditions limiting availability or other uncontrollable factors. In cases where a small substitution needs to be made, our goal is to retain the original silhouette and the overall “look” of the arrangement and we will substitute at our discretion. For example, when ordering an arrangement with yellow tulips, we may substitute with yellow mini calla lilies.
- For larger substitutions, such as if an entire bouquet of white lilies were unavailable, we would contact the customer directly to discuss available options.
- Arrangements It is our goal to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction, and as such, guarantee the life of your floral arrangement for a minimum of 3 days. In the event that is does not last for 3 days (and it has been determined that every attempt at Cut Flower Care has been made), Artsy Flora will happily provide a complimentary replacement arrangement.
- Products / Vases / Hardgoods No returns on used or opened items. Exchanges available on all undamaged and unused merchandise within 15 days from purchase, accompanied by the original store receipt.
REFUSAL OF DELIVERY
- If an order was successfully delivered but the recipient "rejects' the acceptance of a delivery, you, the customer, will be contacted directly but no refund will be available.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Artsy Flora 145 E 72nd St New York New York US 10021
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
- Here is a list of cookies that we use. We've listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.